Low boost CTSC/ RC 250 Injectors?

I seem to be having a consistent lean problem after installing a CTSC/ whipple low boost along with a new set of RC PL2-250cc injectors.

Using Walbro high press pump( no voltage booster) Statically check fuel pressures 45lbs/ 18 lbs vac-- 60/ no vac, static --90+/- with 6Lb pressure.

On dyno car is lean under WOT around 13.8 is the richest it seems to get. with fuel pressure raised to around 70lbs/ no vac

Fuel pressure checked as well under boost on dyno (80-82@ 5 lbs boost). Reading taken with wide band in header collector, tried 2 different O2 sensors. addition reading taken with infrared at tailpipe ( no cats) all readings consistent.

I have checked all system basics. No apparent vac/ pressure leaks.

I am wondering if anyone has any experience with the RC 250's??

Considering putting stock 240's in ( have not ran these with CTSC)

Any thoughts. A couple of trips to the dyno with no significant change is giving me a headache.

Thanks in advance, Bryan.

Your fuel pressures sound like they're in the ballpark. You might try swapping with the original stock injectors as maybe you got a bad batch from RC?

Thanks NXSFiles. That is one of a few i have saved and used for reference. A lot of sound info on this forum. I'm down to swapping back to the stock injectors and go from there. I'll let you know what i find.

Any updates? My car is at Autowave with the same condition. They want me to go AEM, but I just spent $$$$$ on my 200k service, with some unexpected expenses involved. I've had my CTSC for 100k miles though so I should feel lucky I guess!

Back