• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

LoveFab WFS Chassis Bracing System Complete Set (3), New

SOLD!

LoveFab WFS Chassis Bracing System *Complete Set (3), BRAND NEW!*

I recently ordered this complete set of chassis bars from Cody at LoveFab but have decided to put the money towards a complete timing belt/water pump service instead. These bars are brand new, never installed, and are ready to ship immediately. Buy this set and avoid the long waiting period to have your bars made!

Includes the rear targa strut bar and upper & lower bars making it a complete set. The bars are powdercoated gloss black w/o stickers.

Asking $1,450 OBO including FREE shipping (western U.S.) + 3% paypal fee. If picked up locally in the Reno/Tahoe area I'm willing to let them go for only $1,450. I'm also willing to meet any serious buyers from the SF bay area and Sacramento valley half way (Auburn/Colfax area) to save on shipping costs. I have extensive 100% feedback on Supraforums, Ebay, Evolutionm, 6speedonline, and NAGTROC so please buy with total confidence. Serious buyers can PM me for my personal contact info.
Thanks for looking!

List Date: 10/15/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: LoveFab WFS Chassis Bracing System *Complete Set (3), BRAND NEW!*
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $1600 + $0 Shipping

--------------------------------------
ga.aspx

Last edited by a moderator:
Back