• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

LoveFab LF500 build

Primers,
Here is my experience with Cody and LoveFab over the past year and half. I am only expressing what I've experienced and I was never on a deadline to have my NSX back at a certain time as I know custom builds sometimes run into unforeseen snags. This will be as honest and non-biased as I can be. After what I can say was "driver error" I fried one of my piston rings in October of 2011 at a NASA track session in Arizona. After talking with Cody about a rebuild, the car was originally one of Cody's first turbo'ed NSX in 2008 and had been running like a champ until 2011, I decided to go with a LF500 build. Cody took delivery in April 2012 and explained to me that it would be a little while to get the entire car done since he had a few builds in-front of mine as well as his first foray into the Pikes Peak race. As I stated before I was in no rush to get my car back and understood his position. After about a year of back and forth emails and phone calls, Cody was usually very responsive within a day or so of returning my emails and phone calls, I was able to get my NSX back. Cody very was good at emailing me any updated statuses and sent pictures of the build as they became available. He has also been very understanding of my situation and finances at the time, going through a messy divorce, so we understood each other very well. Now that I have been able to spend some extended time with my NSX I am extremely happy with the end result. :biggrin: The engine is extremely smooth and sounds fantastic with the LoveFab WOFI exhaust...though I have to cruise through my neighborhood in 3rd or 4th gear to keep the dBs down. :cool: It is easy to drive when not in boost and when the boost kicks in I can't stop smiling. I also have the LoveFab coolant tank which the build quality is top notch and looks great in the engine bay. I will try and post as many pictures as I can and have also included a short video with the new build. I can't wait to get the NSX out on some HPDE track days here in the midwest (hopefully Hastings and Heartland Park in the next few weeks). Hopefully I'll see a few of you guys out there, Cheers!

- - - Updated - - -

Here's the link to my little home made video... http://youtu.be/gyIMtJ3CpGQ

Attachments

• 20130622_150646_Richtone(HDR).jpg
    20130622_150646_Richtone(HDR).jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 85
  • 20130726_150807.jpg
    20130726_150807.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 91
Back