Louisville???

Ild like to come :)
I might be able to get some Italian cars to join too, when are you planning on it??

Calling all KY nsxers for a cruise. Anyone out there???

I am originally from Louisville (lived there 26 years). I really dont think there are many NSXs at all in Lousiville. I only know of two and they are driven my Indian woman (wealthy husbands who are business owners). I have never seen any around the underground scene or at any car show in LVL either.

I know there are a couple up around Florence and Cincy. I do frequent LVL often in my NSX when I am up to visit.

You should come down to the SE gathering in Chattanooga. It should be a good time.

Nathan

when I was down there for a Lville drive I found my twin car lol
and a guy showed up with a 91 or 92 moded black one with only 40k miles!!

I think you could draw some from Indy and Cinci no prob :biggrin:

My g/f lives in Louisville, so I'm always making that trip. However had to put my NSX purchase on hold b/c of buying a house :mad:

The Chatanooga deal looks like a good time. I was hoping there were a few more ppl out here to make a drive worth it. I am also tired of being the only nsx at the autocross, so if you guys are interested here is the link.........

http://www.kyscca.com/

common!! lets get moving on this!!
all we gotta due is find a place to meet and a route to drive
how bout Sat March 17 and the local determine the route and we can meet at a mall or something

lets get a move on!! I wanna drive!!!!

I am new to the nsx scene around kentucky, ohio and tennessee. anything on sundays is cool, but I am always busy any other time with work. In my small town there are 3 nsx's. One belongs to my friends father, 93 model with ww kit, and a 97 silverstone car....might be wrong on the year of the silver one, but it's a targa.

nsxlvr how long have you been serious wanting an nsx?
If I remember its been awhile. Mine is not for sale, but I have been thinking of getting a newer one. let me know if interested. In cincy too

Also I didnt know there were any nsx in london KY. see last post.

coooooooommmmmmmmmmoooooooooooooooon!!!!
quit dragging arse!!!!

chop chop chop
lets get on this!!!
i wanna go drive!!!

Last edited:
bryon....I actually missed one. the gentleman who had the 93 model sold it to my friends dad, and then he picked up a 97 model, and also picked up a 2002-05. I found this out just yesterday. It is amazing there are four nsx's in a town of 8000 people in KENTUCKY!

nsxlvr how long have you been serious wanting an nsx?
If I remember its been awhile. Mine is not for sale, but I have been thinking of getting a newer one. let me know if interested. In cincy too

Also I didnt know there were any nsx in london KY. see last post.

Been a while, keep putting it off :frown: PM me the details/pics of your car. I told myself I want one by the end of this summer! Right now, I'm in the process of buying my first house, so that's where all the focus has been....

SAVE ME!!!

Saturday the 17th sounds good to me. I'll find a place to meet and I know of a really senic drive we can take along the Ohio River. Anyone else?

Saturday the 17th sounds good to me. I'll find a place to meet and I know of a really senic drive we can take along the Ohio River. Anyone else?

Normally I would be all for it, but I have events planned for St. Patrick's Day. :frown:

Well shit, beeing a bartender that weekend is all booked up for me as well. the 31st or the 1st?? anyone

Back