Lotus Elise on 95 in Philly

Seen a lotus elise on 95 yesterday in Philly. Great looking car, very exotic looking. It is a bit tiny and the rear view leaves alot to be desired. Overall a great looking car for the money!

I myself saw one as well in Melbourne Fl. It looked freaky! The guy was very friendly also. He showed me around the car quiet a bit. Just my 2 cents,,,,,If I had to choose between the NSX and the Lotus,,,,, the X would win! :D

personaly I think it is too short.The stubbyness takes away from its' asthetics.

Inflight said:
I myself saw one as well in Melbourne Fl. It looked freaky! The guy was very friendly also. He showed me around the car quiet a bit. Just my 2 cents,,,,,If I had to choose between the NSX and the Lotus,,,,, the X would win! :D

Yes the lotus has been down here since it's release in the UK, but I understand that you US guys are only seeing it now that it is running the Toyota engine as this engine is the only one that satisfies the emissions.

One quote which I really had to agree with...
jaytip nsx said:
definately stick with the NSX.im from the UK where lotus is a lot more common and the saying over here is lotus=L:lots O:of T:trouble U:usually S:serious.
a friend of mine had one and every time it rained the footwell would have water sloshing around in it.lotus build quality has improved a lot from the time the cars were made from various parts bins,but the quality is not a patch on the NSX
I don't think you should even think about replacing your NSX... The Lotus is not in the same league! However, if you can afford to make some more room in your garage...

Note: I believe the Honda engine is only available on the US model. Anyone in the UK know any better?

Back