Looks like the new lambo is out on the streets already...

Originally posted by johndoh:
Ok. Originally, I imbedded the pic on this post, but it turned out to be huge & 700k in size. So, you'll just have to settle for a url.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid28/pf36368a61bf8bd9678a906c4e9010f c2/fdf95f7d.jpg.orig.jpg

[This message has been edited by johndoh (edited 25 January 2002).]

Sorry, but I cannot access the image. It returns "Sorry... You are trying to access an image from outside the ImageStation.com.... yadda yadda yadda"

Could you please post it elsewhere?

Copy and paste and itll work.

Joe

------------------
97 NSX-T
93 Supra TT BPU++

[This message has been edited by nsxbadboy (edited 26 January 2002).]

[This message has been edited by nsxbadboy (edited 26 January 2002).]

Don't think I'll ever have much love for the Murcielago. I saw the article in C&D Feb issue and wasn't too impressed visually. Now that I see a better view of the rear I think I dislike it even more. Not a big fan of center exhausts. Great orange/yellow tint though. The Diablo in that color absolutely rocks.

i just got back from ultimate motor works in longwood fl. i went up to see the new murcielago. pictures do this car no justice. in reality, it is an incredible machine. next year there will be a 2 wheel drive sv version with 600hp, and then my diablo will be up for sale.

I think I prefer the interior of the Diablo 6.0 to the murcielago. The original diablo interior was terrible, but the 6.0 looks great. The new car looks like a step backwords. Of course, I havent seen it in person, hopefully they will have one at the dallas auto show.

PS. Allan, your SV is bad ass!

------------------
NetViper -= 100% Stock EBP 2000 Civic Si =- Still looking to get an NSX, but at least I can live life at 8,000 RPM!

i also like the interior in the 6.0, all the carbon fiber and all. the new murcielago is a far step forward in terms of comfort, and fit and finish. the look of is subdued, but so was the original diablo when compared to the countach, no wing, etc. over the years they began adding bits and pieces, till in my opinion they arrived at the ultimate, the SV. ive already seen pictures of a murcielago with a modified decklid, a rear wing, and modified side brake ducts, and it looks awesome.ferrari, it seems has forgotten what it takes to make a supercar, the 360 is bland,the 550 maranello is an abomination. the murcielago will put lamborghini firmly into the number one spot, even though, atleast in my eyes, it has always been there. netviper, thanks for the compliment.

Originally posted by ALLAN:
ive already seen pictures of a murcielago with a modified decklid, a rear wing, and modified side brake ducts, and it looks awesome.

Can't wait to see the pics of Murcielago with the massive rear wing. The Diablos w/o rear wings look so much more subdued. The wings are a must.

I saw the New Lambo at the Detroit show last week. I have never seen a good picture of the car but it looks GREAT when you see it for real!

I can't wait to see the new Baby Lambo due out for 2003. Talked to the guy at the show and he said they will have word out soon.

V-10 300 HP range, and $150k

I agree that Ferrari has lost its edge on making cars that look cool.

Back