Looks like I'll be an NSX owner tomorrow!

I have barely slept in the last 6 days thinking about this beauty:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...Ivory)-37-6k-miles-CTSC-VIN-JH4NA1153MT002945

I get to pick her up tomorrow. I didn't even want a supercharged NSX when I started looking, but after seeing this one in person and test driving it I could not let it go to anybody else but me. The famous Carl gave her a look and did not find any trouble areas, she's definitely "pristine".

I've been trying to learn as much as possible about the hi boost supercharger setup so I can enjoy it as well as keep it running safely for a long time. I'm happy to join the NSX world and if you guys have any suggestions of what I should do to make sure she's kept in good shape then please let me know. I'm aware that it's due for a tb/wp and I will be doing that in the next week or so. I sold my other fun car Thursday and have been staring at an empty garage for only 3 days, but it's been torture.

I know mmmvious is probably going to miss her, but he knows she'll be in good hands and she will be enjoyed. He was definitely an excellent care taker for the last 10 years, she looks as good as new. I feel like a 6 year old on Christmas eve right now :)

NSXonwheels -
It has been a pleasure getting to know you throughout this process - thank you for being so easy to work with. I know you will enjoy the car as much as I have for the past ~10 years. All the best -

The sale went flawlessly, i picked up the car this morning, she looked even better than I remembered. Mmmvious kept all the stock parts, so after loading a bunch of boxes into my friends SUV, we did the paperwork and off I was. I could tell the previous owner really loves this car, and I can't blame him, this thing is just stunning from every angle. I promised to take good care of it and carefully drove away.

One thing I was not quite ready for was the instant rock star feel on the highway, maybe I'm just paranoid, but cars drive up next to it, get behind me, drive up next to it again, stare at the car, never mind that they're going 80mph in a 2 ton vehicle and not even watching where they are going, everybody wants to get a closer look. I was parked outside waiting for my friend at a commercial building and a doctor, fully scrubbed, came out because he saw the car through the window just to tell me how much he loves NSXs, it was crazy, he said he always wanted one but wife and kids happened. I need to figure out a better comeback for that comment because I have a wife and kids too, and somehow I managed to pull it off.

I couldn't be happier, this thing rocks! I drove for about 75 miles before I saw a questionably low rain cloud and I snuck her into my garage before the rain started, and yes I know they're not made of sugar, but did I mention how nice it looks!

My wife asked me if I'm sleeping in the garage tonight, and I'm still considering it, hehe :)

I want to thank mmmvious for the easy transaction, he had everything ready, no lies, no shadyness, answered all my questions and just made me feel very comfortable about the entire transaction, he had nothing to hide because literally the car is about as good as they get, I couldn't have asked for a better seller and I'm glad it went so smoothly.

Well, there it is, I'm very happy to be an NSX owner.

nice to hear about normal transactions.Good choice on the ivory interior...makes the inside seem bigger.

Black/ivory was my ideal combo choice, but I would have settled for black interior. I agree that it makes it look bigger but I also think it makes it look more luxurious and for some reason the peanut butter color on the leather makes it feel softer and more comfy, even if it's just a mental thing.

placebo effect at work lol. it seems from the ad you got a nice car , but more importantly because you were willing to accept an extensively modified car which reduces the buyer pool.

Congrats :)

Thanks for all the support guys. Originally I wasn't looking for a modified nsx but this particular one was so well put together that after seeing it and test driving it, I don't think I could have gone to a stock nsx and been satisfied. Blame that on mmmvious, he has ruined all stock NSXs for me, lol.

I remember that feeling when I first got into my NSX picking it up from teh PO. What a feeling that was. Congrats. It looks like you have a very well maintained NSX.

Back