Looks like i will be selling the nsx

That I've only owned for about 6 months or so...
My dad has gotten very sick and probably won't last more than a year...if he even makes it out of the hospital. I need to be there financially to help support my mom, so I think I will have to sell it just in case.

This whole thing sucks.

That I've only owned for about 6 months or so...
My dad has gotten very sick and probably won't last more than a year...if he even makes it out of the hospital. I need to be there financially to help support my mom, so I think I will have to sell it just in case.

This whole thing sucks.
The NSX is just a car (a great one), an inanimate object, your father is, well he's your father. Mine has been gone for over 31 years, and not a day goes by that I don't think of him, and miss him. You will be able to replace the car one day, you'll never be able to replace your father. Best of Luck to you, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family-

RPM said it right. That is one of the best reasons to sell the NSX. I'm sure you love it but love your father more. Giving up one for the other is a noble and just thing to do.
Hopefully down the road you'll be able to get another.

I hope everything works out ok for you and your family. Its nice that you are sharing this with us but I hope that when it comes down to selling your car vultures looking for one dont take advantage of the fact that you need to sell this car because of a family emergency.

There'll always be an NSX out there should you decide to buy another one. I echo RPM's thoughts and admire your selflessness.

God bless you and your family.

You are doing the right thing. The car is nothing compared to your loved ones. Cherish every single minute with your dad. My prayers are with you.

my Prayers go out to you and the your family. I dread the day that one of my parents will pass away

That's an absolute DITTO !
My Dad has been gone 21 years now...Treasure the time you have left with him....
My prayers to you, your Dad and the family.
Hang in there. God Bless....

[QUOTE=RPM217) The NSX is just a car (a great one), an inanimate object, your father is, well he's your father. Mine has been gone for over 31 years, and not a day goes by that I don't think of him, and miss him. You will be able to replace the car one day, you'll never be able to replace your father. Best of Luck to you, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Family is always important and you cant replace that!!! Your definitely doing a great thing and helping out your father!! You can always buy an NSX in the future but you cant buy memories with loved ones!!

Back