Looks like I finally joined the club...

1994 with 87k miles. Bought it from member blackoutz on Sunday. The condition is immaculate and it returned a healthy 30mpg on the drive back from Texas. As my first NSX, my expectations were high, but this literally smashed them.

I need a radar detector. This car is way too much fun.

NSX2-1.jpg

NSX1-1.jpg

I didn't know what the white thing was either with the pics the seller provided me. Turns out it is a signature of Ayrton Senna! An outline of the Nurburgring is on the other side. I'm keeping both.

Only mods are Eibach springs, stainless brake lines, and iPod adapter. Taitec GT-002 is arriving next week...

:biggrin: Congratulations :biggrin:
have fun and drive safe until you learn the uh oh point of no return then drive fast and safe :cool:

Congrats!!! :)

Congrats and welcome to the club...

As you found out, you really need to drive one to experience the NSXtasy.

Your car looks beautiful.

You may need to plan some extra time when you take it out, as people will stop to ask questions and take pictures.

- Rod

like SUNEDAZ posted, dont drive fast and dont take corners to fast intill you learn what the car can do.

as I know, the first week I had mine was kinda showing off and ended up losing control and doing a 360 and almost hit a curb, never showed off again.

then I turned off the traction control the next week and did an out of control 380. I never did that again.

then " one time at band camp " was taking a corner to fast and almost over steered the rear was dogtailing a little bit and almost head-on 30 cars.

after 2 years and no wrecks in my NSX I feel like I can make my car fly ( controled ) and no worries

Welcome to prime and congrats on the purchase. First thing I learned about the car was how to properly close the trunk. About a year later I discovered the door vents lift. 5 years later it still makes me smile.

welcome to the club, and unlike other pop out headlights. NSX still looks hot with the lights out...check it out! :eek:

Back