• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Looking to trade Porsche 911 for NSX

Grass Valley, CA Lake Tahoe, CA and Kona Hawaii
I’m looking to see if anyone on Prime is interested in trading their NSX for my 1997 Porsche 9114S. My 911 is completely stock, has about 98,000 miles on it and it is in very good condition. Mechanically it is excellent and I know of no issues. I’ve owned and enjoyed it for 8 years and it has always been garaged and well cared for under my watch. I’ve only put about 25k miles on it since I’ve owned it as it is the second Porsche I own and basically my fourth current vehicle. It is black on black with a sunroof. KBB puts retail value with this mileage at $34.8k and PPV at $23.8 to 28.9. I’ve enjoyed the heck out of it but I’m in my late 50’s and I want to experience other great sports cars before time runs out.
I also have a 1982SC Targa to trade, and it too is black/black . It has about 128k on the clock and I’ve owned it for 9 or 10 years. I was supposed to sell it when I bought the ‘97 but couldn’t bring myself to do it. I’d wash it, take it out for a romp and realize that the sound and feel is so strong and different from my ‘97 that I just didn’t want to sell it. It too has always been garaged under my ownership. It is lightly modded with 6 way power Carrera seats, 7” and 8” Fuch wheels and has all known SC issues taken care of (Like early NSX’s, there are several mechanical upgrades that should be done to insure reliability.)
I’ve promised the wife that I wouldn’t buy an NSX until one or both Porsches are sold, so I’m looking to see if this can be done the easy way with a win/win. One Porsche or both. Trades with cash to you or me would be considered. I’m looking for a NSX in great shape with light mods of wheels, exhaust, and possibly body parts. Red is the color of most interest but I would certainly also consider silver or white. Oh, and if someone has a great deal on their NSX and doesn’t want to trade; my fingers were crossed when I made the promise to the wife…
Both cars are located in N. CA. with no liens. PM or email me at [email protected]

Back