Looking to Purchase Today... Please help JH4NA21613T000124

HTN

Experienced Member
Hello everyone...NewB here,

I am looking to purchase a 2003 Spa Yellow NSX w/27K miles today.
Listed price is $57,500K. Car fax shows accident, so I am here to see if anyone has info on this vehicle. Any opinion on price or anything will be greatly appreciated.

Current location of vehicle is in Orlando,Fl area.
2003 ACURA NSX-T
JH4NA21613T000124

Is this on a lot or from an individual? Since the car is only 4 years old, tracking down previous owner should'nt be terribly difficult. Grab the vin. and check with motor vehicle registration dept. With a little ground work you should have your answer. I have done this in the past.

Thanks guys for the quick response.
I think I will pass on the 03 Yellow NSX. Just not 100% with the previous accident. Also, the vehicle is currently offered by Dealer.

Another one in mind here.
03 NSX Red with 3,500 miles. Asking price from Dealer $65K. Clean Carfax. Excellent condition.
Any Opinions?

7K more for a car that is a year newer, has had no accidents, and has 24,000 less miles on it sounds like a much better deal to me.

I posted this elsewhere in the forum, but I thought this might be helpful:

I purchased my car from a member who is a car dealer in St Louis, some 2,000 miles from here. To echo some of the other comments.

1) See service records.
2) Digital pictures.
3) Carfax.
4) PPI with a dealer and the mechanic who will be performing the PPI both before and after. Make sure the mechanic works on NSX's frequently NOT twice a year.
5) If a prime member is willing to help, it is another set of eyes and ears that are independent.
6) If you elect to buy have the car shipped to you use enclosed transport.

My purchase was amongst my best purchase decisions ever. When the truck arrived to deliver my car the final product exceeded all my expectations.

I have an '03 Yellow with 29k miles in far better condition than the one listed above. PM me if interested.

Andynsx.... PM sent.

I just have to say that this forum has been a tremendouse help in our search for the NSX. My wife's birthday is coming soon. It would be nice if I can find one soon. As this venture has set out to find an NSX for my wife, I find myself in love with this vehicle. What a beautiful and timeless piece of art. I was at a Mercedes dealership today and their $100K car did not even grab my attention. The NSX was on my mind.
Thanks to all that had chimed in. I can use all the help that I can get. As the day come to an end, no luck with the NSX.
I am still on the prowl.:cool:

Thanks for the info AutoVation.
This is the confusing part for me. It seems that the ones from dealers have lots of change in ownership. Everyone has been very helpful.
No luck today with the NSX. The good thing is that we did not jump on this Yellow one. Through this forum, we had come to define what we are looking for. Please let me know if anyone come across:

2002 or Newer
Low miles
Excellent condition
Red with Black interior.

Thanks again everyone, especially Brian from Atlanta.

Thanks for the info AutoVation.
This is the confusing part for me. It seems that the ones from dealers have lots of change in ownership. Everyone has been very helpful.
No luck today with the NSX. The good thing is that we did not jump on this Yellow one. Through this forum, we had come to define what we are looking for. Please let me know if anyone come across:

2002 or Newer
Low miles
Excellent condition
Red with Black interior.

Thanks again everyone, especially Brian from Atlanta.

Do you have a price maximum? There's an 05 in the classifieds section. It's in the Ft Lauderdale area.

AutoVation... I came across the same listing as well. Way too much for my thin wallet. I think $50K-$60K is my comfort zone.

Ian...
I am in Tampa, FL.
I will be there with or with out the NSX.
Where can I go to get details of this event?

Thanks

Back