looking to purchase a nsx

Looking to purchase a nsx VIN:JH4NA1185ST000203 owner advised me he was a member of this forum member name: R77F1. Can anyone here let me know if they know anything about this car or type of condition it is in

Thanks

I have actually seen this car and have a few videos of it (not sure exactly where these videos are right now). The car has gone on some drives with the local group of NSX owners. The car is in very good shape and extremely well cared for. The owner is a remarkably pleasant fellow that is quite passionate about NSX's and his car is a testimonial to that.

I know that R77F1 is meticulous about the maintenance on his car. I believe that everything is up to date. Having seen how the he drives the car, I can also vouch that the car hasn't been abused.

Now do realize that his car has some mods on it. So compared to my stock NSX, it sits lower. During our drives through some local twisties, his car handles better than mine. His exhaust is different (can't remember what kind it is) and has a far deeper and louder sound. The interior hasn't changed except for a different steering wheel.

If I didn't already have my NSX, I probably would nab his car.

PM me if you have any other questions.

Back