Looking to purchase 92 NSX w/ Rebuilt title

104K miles on the car and it looks accurate from the Carfax/Autocheck. The car is having issues with the A/C and radio functions. Worst case scenario, what would it cost to repair those problems myself? Basically, I'm looking for the parts cost.

The radio issue could be a couple of different issues. Could be 1, 2 or all 3 amps are bad, they cost $220 each to replace at Willman's Electronics. The head unit could also be your issue, Willman's will repair yours for $200, as long as its not too far gone, if it is, you can buy a used head unit on Prime for around 100-300 bucks, however there is a risk of getting a bad head unit..

The radio issue could be a couple of different issues. Could be 1, 2 or all 3 amps are bad, they cost $220 each to replace at Willman's Electronics. The head unit could also be your issue, Willman's will repair yours for $200, as long as its not too far gone, if it is, you can buy a used head unit on Prime for around 100-300 bucks, however there is a risk of getting a bad head unit..

EK,

I appreciate the info. So about $900 max for the radio issue. Any input on the A/C issue? This will be my DD so I'd like to have A/C.

Regarding AC, you have to give us more info, like its not working at all, only works on high setting or not cold? If it work only on high very common, u would need a rebuilt by brianK cost around $130.

Regarding AC, you have to give us more info, like its not working at all, only works on high setting or not cold? If it work only on high very common, u would need a rebuilt by brianK cost around $130.

Will do. I am going to inspect the vehicle tomorrow.

Back