Looking to join the club!!

Hey guys, I've always been a big fan of the NSX and am finally in a spot to make a move on one. I'm looking at a 92 red/blk auto (currently has fugly rims), high miles 160k, but the price is right...<$20k. Here is a link to the one I'm looking at:

92 NSX

If anyone is in the Orlando area and has a chance to check it out, please let me know how it looks. Unfortunately it is in Florida and I'm in Houston, so I am waiting for the dealership to send some good up close picts. Carfax came back with no problems.

I hope it works out..I'm getting bored on the Mercedes forums!! HA

Hey guys, I've always been a big fan of the NSX and am finally in a spot to make a move on one. I'm looking at a 92 red/blk auto (currently has fugly rims), high miles 160k, but the price is right...<$20k. Here is a link to the one I'm looking at:

92 NSX

If anyone is in the Orlando area and has a chance to check it out, please let me know how it looks. Unfortunately it is in Florida and I'm in Houston, so I am waiting for the dealership to send some good up close picts. Carfax came back with no problems.

I hope it works out..I'm getting bored on the Mercedes forums!! HA

Do you really want an auto? Or are you just settling because its cheap? Autos have less power than there counterpart manuals and not as much fun to drive IMHO.

Yeah...right now I'm looking for an auto (traffic in Houston sucks). With the exception of my current car, I've had all sticks, so I'm not ready just yet to go back to a stick.

Yeah...right now I'm looking for an auto (traffic in Houston sucks). With the exception of my current car, I've had all sticks, so I'm not ready just yet to go back to a stick.

Well traffic in here sucks but I wouldn't give up the joy of driving stick, at least not for this car over the traffic. Another thing to consider is if you ever decide to sell it will have a lower resale, auto's aren't in high demand, which may be part of the reason you are getting a good price on this(assuming all checks out). Anyway if you are really into the auto, here some info for you.

Things to ask, has the TB & WP been changed, do they have the maintenance records, what about the window fix it thingy's from DALI/SOS were they ever done.

Here's a good PPI list:

http://www.nsxprime.com/FAQ/BuySell/used_nsx_checklist.htm

Although I would still take it to a mechanic with lots of NSX experience, maybe someone in your area can offer you a test drive in a manual so you can tell the difference between auto and manual if you get down to look at this.

btw its missing the front chin spoiler ~$100 part from Acura. The center console looks to have some significant damage near the coin holder. A typical wear issue on this cars is the bolster of the drivers seat, ask to see pictures of that, since there aren't any I can't judge....and your right the rims are fugly as hell:biggrin:

If you are serious about this car call Oster or Nabil at 1st Class Automotive here in Orlando. They are the premier NSX certified mechanics in town and can do a great PPI. I bet they would even go out pick it up perform the inspection and return the car. Ask about snap ring range too. Good luck!
http://www.first-class-automotive.com

Great point Todd, I didn't even notice where this car was:redface: If you are interested DEFINITELY take it to them.

Here's their number: (407) 228-2849

http://www.first-class-automotive.com/fca-app/index.jsp

There isn't a snap ring issue with auto's though.

Thanks guys for the feedback! I'll wait for the better picts first, and if it looks straight I'll definatley be calling 1st Class to take a look!

Back