Looking to get an NSX in the next year or so ...

Guys/Gals - I am considering my next move after the leased 05' 6MT TL being a somewhat non-traditional one. I am considering getting a practical used car for day to day and hauling the kids when the Odyssey isn't avail and putting some money in to something that is classic, fast, and will all around be fun.

I have ALWAYS wanted an NSX, so I am thinking about that as an option. In addition, I can't seem to get the M Roadster out of my head as well. I am trying to stay around $25-30K and high mileage is fine as long as the car is in good shape.

Any thoughts on best approach to get an NSX or other? I'd love to have a 97+ NSX or 2002+ M3 Roadster as both got an HP boost after those years, but I think that gets me in to the upper 30's for sure.

I have been looking around the site, but is there a good place to show the differences between each year from '91 to present?

Any advise would be appreciated and I'll keep surfing around the site!

Thanks!

2005 TL Satin Silver Metallic, Quartz, 6MT, non-navi
2005 Ody Touring RES/Navi - Redrock Pearl/Ivory

Look in the FAQ section and you'll find a page that details the differences, or changes from year to year.

Yeah ... thanks for the quick reply ... I have been in and out of the sections in the FAQ and can't seem to find the year to year changes link :(

M Roadster?
M%20roadster.jpg

or

M3 Convertible?
M_M3_Convertible_front.jpg

B.M.W = Bring Money Withyou when to go to get repairs. Breaks down often, (although the Z3 is pretty reliable).

The NSX is very reliable, but can be expensive if repairs are necessary.

The 2 BMW's you are looking at never get my attention when I am driving. Before I got my NSX, if I saw one on the road, I nearly crashed to get a peak.

Which of these cars prompts the "second-look syndrome"? The "S.L.S" is not what you might think. It's not how many people around you take a second look at your car, it's the syndrome the affects you after you park your car, and how you can't help but take a second look back after parking, while walking away, to look at your own car.

The NSX is a major cause of SLS in it's owners!!!

I agree with what distance runner said, because I always look back at my car after I have parked. Proud to know how good she looks at that she is all mine! I don't think I have ever parked and not looked back.

Back