Looking to drive supercharged NSX's in DFW

Contemplating a BBSC, CTSC, or turbo systemed NSX. Need to see how they drive. Nothing crazy or stupid.

In exchange you can drive my Ferrari 512 Boxer. Similar driving style.

Such a deal.:biggrin:

dont have a turbo on my na1 yet , but for a swap ill let you take a spin on my modded raptor700r, about the same power to weight ratio !

Do yourself a favor and go turbo......more options and more power. I have complete turbo setup, but will not install until this fall. Tired of my cars being in the shop all summer, will drive as is for now. If still interested, you can ride with me after install...good luck..Now there is a guy here in Dallas, I believe a doctor, who hs a bad ass 3.8 stroker motor car....might look him up too.:biggrin:

Texas91Brent, install your turbo kit, it doesn't take that long to install it. I think it takes me longer to install the header than the turbo kit itself. I'm in san antonio if not I'll be happy take you guys for a spin.

I agree 100% turbo is the way to go.The only thing is they require more maintenance but its worth it.Just make sure you have plenty of oil,temps are not high and you are good to go.I dont have a turbo NSX but I did a custom kit on my s2000.One thing I suggest is getting vband everything.Now they make turbos with Vband flanges instead of t4,etc.You wont have to worry about bolts backing out then.

Was looking at an inexpensive Basch NOVI 1000 kit; $2800. Plus $1000 for AEM plus $800 tune. Had the impression the install was quick and easy (< 4 Hrs) till someone PM'd me the instructions. WRONG !
Turbo kits are probably the same or easier. Cost about $4K more however.
I'm back in "pondering" mode.

ur more than welcome to come by and check out the LoveFab on my 96.

just make the drive down and tell me when. Turbo is the only way to go. Super chargers are :mad::( yucky

Agreed; Turbo is the way Honda would have done it.
Thanks for the offer.
I actually talked with Cody a couple of times but, for me, couldnt justify the expense.
Me being the tightwad.:rolleyes:

Do yourself a favor and go turbo......more options and more power. I have complete turbo setup, but will not install until this fall. Tired of my cars being in the shop all summer, will drive as is for now. If still interested, you can ride with me after install...good luck..Now there is a guy here in Dallas, I believe a doctor, who hs a bad ass 3.8 stroker motor car....might look him up too.:biggrin:

Yes; SMYLEDOC.
Met him at the DFW NSXPO years back.
If I had to rebuild my motor a stroker may well work. As it is mine is minty fresh at 13k miles.

Where are you going to have it tuned ? I taked with/met Tony at T1.
Havent checked out Alamo in Arlington yet.

My NSX is getting ready for a turbo install. Till then for exchange of the Ferrari, you can drive my twin turbo'd bmw :biggrin:

Who's turbo system are you using ?

As for the BMW offer; I can wait for the NSX.
BM's are OK (had an M-6 etc.) but they are not an NSX.

HP performance's stage 1 kit. I did alot of researching and in my opinion, their kit makes the most power as far as bang for your buck.

Back