looking to buy JH4NA21166WT000043

HI,evey one im looking at this car vin # JH4NA21166WT000043 any one has any history on car? It will take some planning being i live over 1000 mile from car it is located in CA, i see it all the time that fellow nsx owners help out by looking at cars and getting back with the person that is looking at car.i will post where it is in CA. once the owner emails me back.PLEASE any one with info on car can email me at [email protected] Thanks

looking to make the buy

hi, i was thinking if someone her would know about a nsx in Lansing,IL its at a dealer ship i have been talking to them and im ready to get it but if someone can tell me about the car i would be more at easey on getting the car r not i live 800 miles away and would fly and drive back,is it a good deal vin# jh4na1286st000466 i dont want to pass on this its hard to find a red 95 r newer auto,please if someone can help me please do thanks my email is [email protected]

Couple of things:

1. I would suggest you start a new thread with the new VIN
2. Have you done a PPI on the vehicle?
3. Have you requested someone on this board look at the vehicle?
4. Are there records for the vehicle?
5. Etc.

yes i under stand starting a new post would be better but for some reason i cant,can u please tell me where to go so i can start a new post,as for as the nsx all i know about it is what the saleman tolled me about.

DO NOT BUY A USED CAR WITHOUT HAVING A PPI DONE!!!:eek: You have no idea what you're buying.

To start a new thread, go to "prospective owners" fourm and click on "new thread"

Back