Looking to buy...any info on this car in Minnesota?

That car has been up for sale for so long. Makes me kinda suspicious for some reason for that low miles and price. I've never looked into it for history or anything though.

That is about 3.5 hours away from me, if it was in the twin cities somewhere I would check it out for ya. GL

I spoke with this gentleman at the beginning of June when I first saw it for sale. He told me he bought it at auction, had it for about a year and wanted to get a 911 to replace it with.

The owner acted pretty vague about it, but with the low mileage and price I was scared to pull the trigger on it so I ended up picking up another (although that one was a whole hell of a lot closer).

He told me the title was clean and clear, but if it was indeed salvage that's some pretty shady selling tactics.

Let me clarify. The title is now currently clean and clear, however, early in the cars life it was totalled. All in the carfax/autocheck. How a car goes from a salvage to a clear is beyond me, and though the owner is not technically lying, the title is clear, I've seen it, the carfax reads a salvage history about 15 years ago

Ahhh, I see.

And Belleville, MI is a ways away from anywhere near Minneapolis, MN

Back