• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Looking for the right car and owner to buy an NSX!

I'm in the market for a quality NSX, a car I've wanted since they came out- and I couldn't afford one. I can afford one now. and it's time to make a long-held dream come true.
I would appreciate hearing about any for sale that fit my parameters. I'm looking for a very well cared for car, with a clean no-damage history- as original as possible, although I will consider cars with easily reversible mods.

My preferences:

Open to all years.
I would prefer a low mileage car like 20-30K, but will consider higher miles if care and condition offset them.
Best color red but will consider any original color other than yellow.
Targa preferred, but not a must.
Those with the later 6-speed trans would be a plus, but not a must. 5-speed fine, and I would consider an automatic as well.
Cars with generic issues (such as the snap-ring thing) are acceptable provided those issues have been corrected.
Documentation is a must, I would expect to see and get receipts and records for all serious services or changes.

I am a cash buyer. There are no trades, it would be an outright purchase. I'm a patient shopper, but ready to move the minute the right car and deal comes along. Distance does not matter.
If you have such a car and it needs a new good home and a caring owner, let me hear from you.

Don

Thanks

UPDATE
7/28/14 As of this morning, I'm an NSX owner of a pristine one-owner car with documentation of absolutely everything... Looking forward to going after it!

8/4/14 Back hone with my car- awesome machine that looks like new. Thanks all, but I'm no longer looking!

Last edited:
Back