Looking for seat times on East coast tracks

Guys,

I'm looking for some seat time on the east coast tracks. Any major tracks interests me. Like Sebring, Mid-ohio, Road Atlanta, Road America, Lime Rock, Watkins Glen, VIR, and so forth.

If anyone interested in letting me drive their cars (doesn't have to be an NSX), in return I will let you drive my NSX at the west coast tracks.

Of course, any car damage would be the responsibility of the driver. Although I can assure you that I won't be driving like I'm racing.

Some other things I can offer,
1. I can help giving pointer or instructing. I would rather give instructing to experienced people that got stuck and can't move up further. My program is very intense, not only on the track but off the track as well. However, I can also adjust to teach beginners. Although for beginners I think I won't be any advantage than any other instructors.

2. I can help tune your suspension to suit your driving style. Of course I would recommend you to learn to drive well before getting deeply involve with suspension setting.

Contact me through email if any of you interested.

Andrie- anything ever come of this? you can drive mine here- near Summit Pt. (1 hr.) and VIR (4 hrs.) and Pocono (4 hrs.) . fly into Dulles. '05 Elise coming soon. -Howard

Back