• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Looking for OEM car cover

Dman
I just sold my NSX and did not include the car cover in with the sale. I have a custom fit cover from California Car Cover, the "DUSTSTOP" cover which is the best, inside storage cover you can buy that actually keeps the dust out. Most covers including the Acura cover all leak dust, so why bother. This cover keeps the dust out and is still extremely gentle on the finish. Manufacture states not for outside use. The cover is custom cut to fit the car nicely and has the mirror pockets and bottom edge elastic band, and sewn in reinforced area for a cable lock under the car. The cover has only been used in my Air-conditioned garage and is in near new condition, no tears or rips. With shipping the "DUSTSTOP" cover is $200 and I will sell you mine, delivered in the USA for $135.

Contact me direct at - [email protected]

Below is the Manufactures info on the DustStop cover.
Maximum dust protection for indoor storage
Made in the U.S., by Kimberly-Clark, this flannel-like fabric is a 4-layer non-woven composite, ultrasonically laminated to provide a high degree of dust protection during inside storage, while remaining breathable and soft against any fine paint finish. Maximum dust protection, yet it's lighter and easier to handle, compared to traditional woven fabrics.
• Soft But Strong Outer Layers - The two top layers are constructed of a polypropylene / polyethylene composite spunbond. These layers take advantage of the Best features of both polymers: the superior softness of polyethylene, with the strength and stability of polypropylene.

• Dust Barrier - A melt-blown polypropylene layer serves as a barrier to most dust, dirt and pollution. Dustop's multi-layer construction provides substantially better dust protection when compared to traditional woven, single layer fabrics.

• Softest, Paint Protecting Inner Layer - The high-loft polypropylene / polyethylene inner layer pampers and protects the vehicle's finish. (This is the same material used for Kimberly-Clark's infant-care products, and if it's soft enough for a baby's skin you know it's soft against the vehicle finish.

I have one I will sell for $90 with the bag and cable. Very good shape, plus they wash pretty easily.

Dave

Back