looking for nsx's to photoshoot

I am sure the KID on here would love to have his car photographed again. Do a search for bridgewater acura meet to see some of the cars from the area.

I would offer my car up but it is in need of a fresh repaint in the front

Etong, yellow would look nice, but the Na2 type-r came with red standard and black for special order. I have the black genuine seat cover which cost me close to $4000 dollars for the pair from Honda Japan. Still looking for seats, two prime members are currently helping me. Also, gfound out a company in Japan is making a direct replica of the type-r seats. If anyone has a lead or info on how to get these seats please p.m. me or post the source. Thanks, frank

Currently the car has the 2002 style covers stiched in yellow which I purchased from leather seats.com. I would highly reccomend them for anyone who wants a cheap upgrade great quality, and nice fitting. Frank

Still want to see the car Frank, how far are you from Bordentown?

Jon

Robr, nope haven't gone away.:biggrin: Have actually sold close to $7,000 worth of parts in the last couple of months thanks to prime. All transactions went smoothly. Even had two members that said they wouldn't by from me, actually bought from me. Both of those members turned out to be really good people. I will continue to post pictures on my project nsx-r replica, and buy and sell on prime. Frank

Back