Looking for NSX need some ideas

I have been looking for the perfect NSX for a couple of months now. Yes I know thats not bad at all but, DAMN where is it!!! (jk)
Here is my problem. I am looking for ideas on where to look for them. Here is where I am currently checking.

Ebay
NSX prime
cars.com
auto trader
craigslist
carmax

I am just curious if there is anywhere else I should be checking? I try to keep tabs on what local dealers have but they ask way to much for them. Thanks in advance for your help.

Chris

I have found that the Dupont Auto Registry has some very pristine NSXs in it usually. Their website is www.dupontregistry.com. The prices can vary. Usually they are on the high side, but the vehicles seem to be very pampered. In the edition I just got today, there was a 1992 with 28K miles on it. It looked sweet!! That might at least be another resource for you. Their magazine comes out quarterly and has a lot of upscale cars in it. Just my $.02!!! Good luck.

Sorry I forgot to mention that I already check there as well.

You just have to be patient..i actually found mine on cars.com and up the search to the whole country..

i found mine 3 hours away..i contemplated flying out to see some but in the end it was test driving the few that were for sale locally and researching. Mine had some things that i didnt like like the CD changer wasnt working and a tiny ding on the passenger fender but it was pampered..i guess the question is, is there a perfect NSX??

good luck, erick

ERICKGS3 said:
is there a perfect NSX??
I consider a "perfect used NSX" to be one for which all scheduled maintenance is up to date, there are no known problems, and there are no serious cosmetic problems. Visible wear consistent with mileage - such as windshield chips and small paint chips on the front end (with larger ones touched up), as well as a barely perceptible ding or two - is acceptable under this definition.

I consider a "perfect used NSX" to be one for which all scheduled maintenance is up to date, there are no known problems, and there are no serious cosmetic problems. Visible wear consistent with mileage - such as windshield chips and small paint chips on the front end (with larger ones touched up), as well as a barely perceptible ding or two - is acceptable under this definition.

Im am picky as hell when it comes to my car and youre right..even with the little ding it's perfect to me, perfection is in the eye of the beholder...i love that damn car!!:p

perfect

I disagree with the dings...bought a BMW last year...got a few door dings in the parking lot and I was fine... but if I ever get a door ding on my NSX, I would go postal...even if a bird $hit on my car I would probably hunt it down.:)

Last edited:
It's probably been snatched up already, but there was a 92 NSX in this week's Autoweek magazine that only had 11,000 miles!!!! Didn't give a price. Had a picture though and it loked very very nice. Don't know if that interests you or not, but I've been looking out for you.

Re: perfect

pko5 said:
I disagree with the dings...
. . .but if I ever get a door ding on my NSX, I would go postal...even if a bird $hit on my car I would probably hunt it down.:)

hmmm, well a door-ding & bird sh$t all in the same day... ALL following an arduous yet joyful detailing session by me. :(

Well, let's just say I've got my .22LR and my 12gauge loaded; the former for the flying-rat, and the latter for the inconsiderate mongrel. :mad:

(the AK47 is in the shoppe getting re-bored) :cool:

[hey, it IS Texas afterall :D ]

DISCLAIMER: I am just humoring. . . (or am I ?!?) ;)

I don't know if a lot of you know about this or not but I did a search on collectorcartraderonline.com and found a bunch of NSX's. That is all!

those cars...

those cars on that website you gave me are from Autotrader.com and Cars.com

my 1991 Red/Black with 10k miles should show up by tomorrow...I'm asking $38,888. about average asking price for a car with low miles/stock/no snap ring range, etc. etc.

http://home.comcast.net/~pko5

Back