Looking for my original NSX! Anyone know where it is? VIN is: JH4NA1157MT003077

With the help of some great people I have tracked down my old VIN number ( thanks Ken!! ) I did some research on my own and found a for sale ad here in 2006 from the guy I sold it to. His number no longer belongs to him. I have emailed him several times to no avail also. Big thanks to Neal ( Alum04org ) for digging further and finding no insurance theft / write off info or any export docs saying it went out of the country. Someone has to know where this thing is with all the detectives here on prime :smile:
It was a Red/Black 91. When I sold it it had very nice Red leather seats / Wings west kit / Wheels / Brushed aluminum dash trim / and a great custom stereo.

Last record per carfax is 8/24/11 in Rochester Michigan. Anyone live in Rochester??

Any help is greatly appreciated. It is just a car I'd like to have back if the owner would like to sell it as an everyday driver since I am still so attached to these cars.

My Cell is 513-300-9122 if you run across it somewhere.

I added the VIN incase someone was searching it later.

With the help of some great people I have tracked down my old VIN number ( thanks Ken!! ) I did some research on my own and found a for sale ad here in 2006 from the guy I sold it to. His number no longer belongs to him. I have emailed him several times to no avail also. Big thanks to Neal ( Alum04org ) for digging further and finding no insurance theft / write off info or any export docs saying it went out of the country. Someone has to know where this thing is with all the detectives here on prime :smile:
It was a Red/Black 91. When I sold it it had very nice Red leather seats / Wings west kit / Wheels / Brushed aluminum dash trim / and a great custom stereo.

Last record per carfax is 8/24/11 in Rochester Michigan. Anyone live in Rochester??

Any help is greatly appreciated. It is just a car I'd like to have back if the owner would like to sell it as an everyday driver since I am still so attached to these cars.

My Cell is 513-300-9122 if you run across it somewhere.

I added the VIN incase someone was searching it later.

Hey Brian, You may wish to try this, if you believe your red NSX still resides in the state of Michigan:

http://www.michigan.gov/documents/bdvr154_16269_7.pdf

I can pretty much say we've not seen it, or know of it. But who knows? It's worth popping the bucks for what is called "a commercial lookup." If it is found, the reply from Michigan SOS may redact the exact address and name(s), but there are additional ways to go then. :biggrin:

I hope you find it bro. If I had the money I would find every single one of my cars I sold and buy them back.

goodluck

wow, that was fast. Hope the current owner is receptive to a deal!

wow this is so cool Brian let us know if you get the car back. she misses you I am sure.

what car can say the original owner found me again and I miss him LOL

Very Cool! Looking forward to the update! Love these types of stories...

No updates... Found the guy, Found his facebook page. He has not been active on it since December of 12. I found in a few posts where he says he will miss it but will be back soon. Not sure if he is out of the country or what's going on. So I have been checking in weekly on facebook but all the phone numbers I have for him are disconnected. I'll continue to check weekly. Hope it is still good and sitting in a climate controlled garage somewhere. I'd love to get it back for sure.

No updates... Found the guy, Found his facebook page. He has not been active on it since December of 12. I found in a few posts where he says he will miss it but will be back soon. Not sure if he is out of the country or what's going on. So I have been checking in weekly on facebook but all the phone numbers I have for him are disconnected. I'll continue to check weekly. Hope it is still good and sitting in a climate controlled garage somewhere. I'd love to get it back for sure.

maybe you could try messaging some of his friends to find out what's going on?

maybe you could try messaging some of his friends to find out what's going on?

Tried that. No responses as of now.

Also if you're not friends with that person your message will most likely go to the "bulk" mail if the filters are set up that way. I just checked my other male on facebook and have a few messages from people that I've missed...

Yea, I know it sucks. Hopefully one of these people see a message soon.

Is his Prime ID/nickname used elsewhere on the internet, like in Ebay or other car forums? Twice now I've successfully contacted two different sellers by sleuthing their Prime ID on the internet - luckily they used the same ID elsewhere - finally contacted one thru Ebay and one thru another forum (honda-tech or something like that). Neither responded to my Prime PM's but I reached both outside of Prime. Continued good luck with the chase!

Hopefully his ID isn't Heisenberg...

Back