Looking for Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Donations

SoCal Friends

My son Brian (some of you may have met him at the American Lemans Series Races at Laguna Seca a couple a years ago) is raising funds for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) as a participant in their Team In Training program by running in the Honda Los Angeles Marathon on March 20th. He has a donations goal of $3,400 and as of this date he is a little less than $200 short. Brian has been training hard for the past 4 months and I thought perhaps the SoCal NSX community could help him get closer to meeting his fund raising goal. Brian and I would greatly appreciate any donations you can make.

Please use the link below to donate online quickly and securely plus learn more about Brian’s progress. You will receive a confirmation of your donation by email and Brian will be notified as soon as you make your donation.

http://pages.teamintraining.org/sj/sfhalf11/bcrawfovol

Each donation helps accelerate finding a cure for leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma. More than 823,000 Americans are battling these blood cancers. Brian is hoping that his participation in Team In Training will help bring them hope and support.

I-Phone012-1.jpg

Thank you very much for your your generosity.

Mario

My son Brian made his donation goal of $3,200. Thanks to all that donated. Now, I'm looking forward to watching Brian run.

Best,

Mario

Back