Looking for first NSX

Hello all.

I just registered with this group because I am looking to buy my first sports car. I am considering the NSX (first choice) and a 911 (second choice). I tried a 2005 911 today and I fit in it very well; I am 245lbs and 6' 0". I am from NH and there is not many..... oops, I mean any NSX cars to try in my area. I am going to Vegas in April and hope to see and sit in one there before making my final decision.

I am hoping to find a non-red one, 1999 for $50k or under. I have read lots of GREAT information here and this is what, I believe, I want. Assuming I fit a NSX ok.

Any help in locating one or other information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Ralph

Hello all.

I just registered with this group because I am looking to buy my first sports car. I am considering the NSX (first choice) and a 911 (second choice). I tried a 2005 911 today and I fit in it very well; I am 245lbs and 6' 0". I am from NH and there is not many..... oops, I mean any NSX cars to try in my area. I am going to Vegas in April and hope to see and sit in one there before making my final decision.

I am hoping to find a non-red one, 1999 for $50k or under. I have read lots of GREAT information here and this is what, I believe, I want. Assuming I fit a NSX ok.

Any help in locating one or other information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Ralph

I am 6'2'' and I fit. I think you will have more than enough headroom.

The hunt is the most exciting part.

Back