Looking for any other owners near Danbury CT

Hi, I have a '91 NA1 black/white.

I am looking for any other owners in my area . I have owned this car for 5 years but have not found another owner nearby. Please help.

Thanks,

Cragar

Last edited:
Where have you been hiding? We have a very active region with several of us not too far from Danbury. We had a meet over at Highcroft Racing in Danbury last September and as you can see by the other thread we were hosted by Acura at Lime Rock this past weekend. If you are not already a member of the NSXCA, you should sign up so you are kept aware of our events, including Kids Day next week at Watkins Glen (it's not too late to sign up for that).

Here is a shot of us in your backyard:

171854434-L.jpg

Hey i used to work in danbury. i live in stratford,CT. message me sometime if you want to meet up.
regards
Desmond.

Edit:
that's weird because i drove my car to work sometimes but i didnt' stray to far from work. the most i went was to denny's in the walmart mall

Edit:
that's weird because i drove my car to work sometimes but i didnt' stray to far from work. the most i went was to denny's in the walmart mall

Real weird...I live 1/2 mile from Denny's , the car is garaged less than 1000 feet from Denny's. Did you work in commerce park ?

I have seen a silver NSX a couple times around here with Vermont tags. Also another black one , but have not been able to get close enough to say hello , it always happens I see another owner and I'm driving my Sentra....no catching an NSX in that crappy little car...lol!!

mine is black. if you have seen a black one around the vicinity of denny's it's likely to be me. i usually drive towards main street or the walmart plaza for lunch.
apparantly there's another nsx owner in Danbury that just contacted me about one fo my FS items:wink: good to know there's a few of us around...slowly coming out of the woodwork.
regards
Des.

I'm up in Lakeville CT(1 hour north). Make it a point to join us for the next regional event. Actually, the CT guys have been kicking around a central meeting point for a cruise for the past 2 years. Maybe we'll finally pull it off in '07.
Jesse

i say lets do it. i met with another member from around danbury area. so far i know of at least 10 CT members. that's more than enough to make for a nice meet/cruise. i say someone that knows their way around and knows of some nice scenic routes should definitely taking on the planning role. i can't as i moved here not too long ago.
regards
Desmond.

I live just outside Poughkeepsie... about 45mins or so from danbury.

My car is now champ white with a black roof :smile:

I'm in Wallingford but I make the occassional pilgrimage to Danbury...

Look forward to catching up with you.

i'll start carrying out talks of a possible CT meet just so all the CT nsx owners(both nsxca members and non members) can get together and put faces to the nsxprime alias'. Thing being i've only been in CT for 4 months now so i'm not fully aware of all the best scenic drives. someone contact me if you'd like to help make this happen.
regards
Desmond.

Back