• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Looking for AC controller

Yeah, I do have my original. I had it repaired once (would not even turn on) and it worked for 6 months or so. Now it will not turn the AC fan on at all. Iit isn't in the best physical shape either. I had someone locally quote me $250 to do it, but I think it would be worth starting over with a newer part.

Thanks
Cory

pattejam said:
Yeah, I do have my original. I had it repaired once (would not even turn on) and it worked for 6 months or so. Now it will not turn the AC fan on at all. Iit isn't in the best physical shape either. I had someone locally quote me $250 to do it, but I think it would be worth starting over with a newer part.

Thanks
Cory

I took the repair route also and didn't work out. Bought a new oem board with warranty. Everything is working so far.

Back