Looking for a reputable Nsx Mechanic in NYC

Hi I recently purchased a Nsx and I'am looking for a honest mechanic in the New York City area. Any assisstance would be much appreciated.

Search user name: Larry Bastanza

Best NSX mechanic I know of in this area. Did my entire trans with JDM short gears and 4.23 rear and the tech's at my place were impressed with his attention to detail, and I work for ACURA:eek:

Larry B. is in Orange County and is worth the drive. When I was getting my warranty work done with the catalytic converter I had to bring my NSX to Curry Acura. The service manager wanted to know who their competition was in terms of techs servicing the car because they were impressed with the condition considering the car was 9 years old with 80,000 miles and 35 track days on it. I told them I would never trust a dealer to work on the car unless I had to because it was a warranty item and that Larry has been the only one I would let touch the car.

An added bonus is that you get the President of the NSXCA as your personal mechanic.

You will find that Larry Bastanza is well known in this community for his knowledge and exerience with the Nsx. He is located about a hour and half from NyC.

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your Nsx.

Back