Looking for a Primer In Houston

I have been looking for an NSX for a while...and one just came up in Houston I might be interested in and I need a set of eyes. I am in Kansasa City.

Any help is appreciated.

Barry
[email protected]

Here is what response I got...does anybody ever fall for this...someone must.

My name is Kathleen ,I am emailing you regarding the 1995 Acura NSX Targa that I have for sale. I sell at this price ( US$2,000.00 )because i just finished the divorce with my husband. When the divorce has finished i received this car.Now as a women i don't need. This car is in excellent working conditions, no scratches, flaws or any kind of damage, slightly used in 100% working and looking conditions and comes with a clear title, 3 months transferable warranty. From the beginning you have to know that for the payment I request ONLY secure pay, I prefer the payment to be done using eBay services. We will use a safe payment method because I am affiliated at eBay and I have a purchase protection account.The final price that I want for this car is US$2,000.00 including shipping and handling.You will receive with the car : keys,title, all the receipts that I have from it, owner's manual, service manual, and also a sale receipt signed at a legal attorney stating that I'm selling you this car .Everything has been paid for ( inspections,shipping, staff, insurance, etc.) so you won't have to pay for anything else . If we reach an agreement, the car will be delivered directly to your address.
When it arrives, you must have your ID ( preferably 2 forms of identification ) and sign for receiving.
If you are interested in buying it please provide me your Full Name, Address and Phone Number so I can initiate the deal through eBay .

I will wait your answer(if you are interested to buy) very soon!!
Thank you and have a nice day
Kathleen McDouglas

Back