looking for a nsx

hello,

well I am new here and I just sold mt 97 supra twin turbo today it had 20,000 miles on it it was time to go

I am going to the NSX family now and I am looking for a very clean used NSX !!!

When I say clean I mean slicker then snot on a flag pole

I would like A manual not auto low miles or could be high if excellent service records have been kept and maitnence up to date .

my budget is 50,000 I know I can get a pretty decent Nsx for that

I am not sure on what year you guys are the experts I am a newbie and know about a few of the problems of the 91 92 snap ring failure and such ..

If any of you can help I would appreciate it
I am looking forward to becoming part of your comunity

If you know of one that is forsale or you yourself are selling one let me know post back and if you have pics please share them

or you can e-mail them to me at

[email protected]

I live in texas and it would be great if I can find one local or I could travel makes no difference

sorry for the long post thanks in advance

parker daniel

Parker,

To find used NSX's for sale you could look <a href="http://www.nsxprime.com/market/nsxfs.htm">here!</a>

You could also go to www.cars.com and do a search on "Acura NSX" (then selecting your budget price). This should bring up several listings from across the country and will give you a general understanding of what you can expect to find.

In general a budget of $50K will give you quite a few options, but given you strict requirements ("When I say clean I mean slicker then snot on a flag pole"), your likely to end up traveling to find the right one.

Good luck on your search.

Tom

P.S. Make sure you select "ALL" when it asks you how far away you are willing to search.

[This message has been edited by Exotica (edited 08 November 2001).]

With that budget, you could get a real nice coupe (91-94) and have some money for some nice mods, or a decent pre-3.2L targa (95-96). The targa system on the NSX is much easier to operate than the retarded Supra roof. It is a nice option, if that is what you would like to have.

If it was my $50k, I'd buy a nice low mile 91-94, ($34,000-39,000) and spend the money on mods to customize the car where you'd like it.

Cheers,
-- Chris

------------------
SoS_logo.gif

www.ScienceofSpeed.com - Click for more info

Another option would be to look for a '97 NSX-T, it might be a little more than 50K but not much and you will have a newer car with the 3.2L, 6 Speed, Bigger rims & Tires, etc... It all depends on what you want. There is a great Faq on this site that should help answer most questions you have.

How long you plan on keeping the car?
Are you going to mod the car?
Coupe or Targa?

Answering these question would help narrow down your focus quite a bit.

Good Luck, take you time to find the right one and you will be very happy!

Welcome.

I was recently in search of a nice pre-owned, but eventually decided to buy a new one. The best deal I negotiated during my search was $58,000 for a real clean '98 with 36K miles. Using that as a starting point, maybe you could find a clean '97 (the year of 3.2L engine, six-speed xmission, and other upgrades) for something just above $50K.

Happy hunting.

------------------
'00 Candy Apple Blue / Black

Back