• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking for a nice NSX ?Just traded mine in JH4NA115XNT000661

I justraded mine in @ naples motorsports. :frown: If anyone is looking for a nice 92 check it out. www.naplesmotorsports.com click on the inventory link.
I have not diven the car that much and we needed room in the garage. It is a great car, perhaps I will have another some day. This board has been great with tips/help.
Thanks to all in the prime community I have enjoyed the site.:smile:

chris

Re: Looking for a nice NSX ?Just traded mine in

Looks nice! Did you try and sell it yourself before trading? Whats the mark up they put on it?

Those rims are HOT. What are they??

the rims are ADR Kasai, similar to the advan's i think. I do have another new unused set, was a spare set I purchased since adr no longer makes the kasai, I will post on the parts for sale page.

if you don't mind me asking how much did naples give you for the nsx?

(Dont answer that, the asking price at the dealer should give you an idea)
Actually, if its never been hit the price does not look too bad considering its at a dealership. Bet it sells fast.

Looks like a great car. Am curious what you traded it in on?

the car is a nice car. never been hit. just had new clutch, timing belt, water pump, clutch slave and master, fuel pump, all belts, z-box jl sub, sony mp3/cd head with sirius and cadence amp.Also has cantrell headers and a downforse air intake.
I hate to sell but is gets very little use. traded on a 645 convertable

645 vert = my wifes favorite car... really likes White/white.

damn, I would have considered buying that car too. That is a nice NSX. It has really low miles on it too.

I hate to see it for sale.....Whoever gets the car will be happy it also has jl z-box, cantrell stainless headers, drilled vented rotors.
I had a tubi and a science of speed/VIS type-r vented hood on the car. They are in que to be listed in the parts for sale section.

Back