Looking for a good NSX mechanic

I live in Bergen County, NJ and I'm thinking about buying an NSX.

Any good NSX mechanics in the area?

thanks

Glenn
Hi Glenn
I'm in Bergen Co. too. The ones I have come across do not know what they are doing but I won't make a habit of naming any of them because, like us all, they have to make a living too. I use Larry Bastanza in Warwick, NY. He is smart, anally thorough, loves his work, honest and fair. A little out of the way for me, but the NSX is not your run-of-the-mill wheels either!

Maybe we can get together and make an arrangement to drive to Larry's when either of us needs work done? You, know - alternate or something? Besides, it maybe fun to drive up there together just as an excuse to cruise.
If you want, PM me with your address and cell and we can discuss.
Rich

Hi Glenn
I'm in Bergen Co. too. The ones I have come across do not know what they are doing but I won't make a habit of naming any of them because, like us all, they have to make a living too. I use Larry Bastanza in Warwick, NY. He is smart, anally thorough, loves his work, honest and fair. A little out of the way for me, but the NSX is not your run-of-the-mill wheels either!

Maybe we can get together and make an arrangement to drive to Larry's when either of us needs work done? You, know - alternate or something? Besides, it maybe fun to drive up there together just as an excuse to cruise.
If you want, PM me with your address and cell and we can discuss.
Rich

Rich,

thanks for the reply. I don't have an NSX yet but will start looking after I sell my 996C4S. Good to know someone is in the area. Larry contacted me as well.

Back