• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Looking for 15/16 tires in stock sizes

I am looking to buy a new or used set of 15/16 tires in stock sizes. Must have good tread, 80%+. I really need two fronts right now, but would consider all four. OEM stock Yoko A022's preferred, but would consider S03's, Dunlop's SP 9000, or anything compatible. Thanks.

I have an almost new set of Firestone SVX's mounted on stock wheels 15/16. I never would have guessed they'd be any good but I'm pleasantly surprised with their performance. They're so new they still have the nubbies all over them.

15 Inch fronts

I have two 15 inch fronts with Sumitomo HTRZ with less than 1200 miles on the tires. I purchased 1994 seven spokes to replace these so I don't need these anymore .Tires alone were $186.00 at Discount tire. $80.00 each plus shipping (Chicago)

SF944 said:
I have an almost new set of Firestone SVX's mounted on stock wheels 15/16. I never would have guessed they'd be any good but I'm pleasantly surprised with their performance. They're so new they still have the nubbies all over them.

Thank you, but I would prefer to stay with the tires I listed above or one that is comparable. I couldn't find any info on the Firestones. Thanks.

Back