Looking at this NSX.. JH4NA1152NT000296

Anyone remember who this belongs to?

Car is really nice and I'm semi interested in it... the local dealer has it for sale...

I believe they wanted 38k-42k for it...

02.jpg

06.jpg

09.jpg

22.jpg

41.jpg

Any insight/info would be appreciated.

Re: Looking at this NSX..

personaly i think that thing looks horrible, what year is it? i remember seeing it sometime.

body kit is gross, paint is ok if you like the color, the interior how it sits is horrible, are those hre wheels though??

it doesnt even matter which year the car is because its worth nowhere near 40k, if its a 91-96 i would say low 20's, 97+ mid/high 20's, maybe low 30's if its got really low miles.

you can find 02+ models for under 50k these days! plus the resale value will still be great, unlike this car

used to be rj de vera's

here is probably the best pic of it you will find lol

11imxe8.jpg

Last edited:

Is that a car lot it's setting at. Thats why it's so high. I gotta admit I like the car. I'd like it better if it was another color {black}.

I like it. Color and kit is fine. Interior looks half baked with the tan carpet tho.
Sorry, but I don't agree with fullracehondas values in what the car is worth but I need to know year and mileage to make my own assessment.

some else just asked about this nsx here:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114362

in my opinion, the car is VERY well put together and if you like the wide-body look, it's a good deal, considering getting a widebody fit correctly with a complete quality paint job will cost you around $15-20K on top of the purchase price. I remember this car from a long long time ago as one of the first and best widebody examples...

i think the car could/should go to a good owner around the low/mid $30K's range, given the current economic times.

*edit*

the car is a 1992 with ~85K on the clock. list price on autotrader if you follow the link above is set at $36K...maybe a few K higher than what it should fetch if all maintenance is up to date and the car has no snap-ring issues.

Last edited:

Low balls them. They have that car listing for sale for over a year now. Started out asking price was 48k i believe, If you are looking to mods the car alittle extreme then this would be a good car for you.

$25k tops. I like the body kit however there are two things that bother me

1) The nose seal looks funny... like it was glued on

2) The seats make the car look cheap.

The rims are also very late 90's. They look "old". Kind of like an NSX with Chrome tri-stars.

The rims are also very late 90's. They look "old". Kind of like an NSX with Chrome tri-stars.

I agree with you except on the rims. 3 piece polished 5-star forged HRE's are CLASSIC. Nothing cheap about them.

You could also make the argument, "Why would you stick late 90's wheels on an early 90's car?"

For a later NSX...99...consider it period correct :biggrin:

I think they look fine.

Last edited:
Back