Looking at a '95

I'm a previous owner of a '97 and I am looking at a '95 now. Has anybody had any experience with both models and what are the major differences besides less horsepower and 5 speed? Does anyone have any info on VIN # JH4NA1180ST000142

while shopping for NSX's i noticed that the 91 and 93 i drove were faster than my 208 whp S2k but not "much" faster ... then I drove my 97 .. that made me an NSX converted :D .. but never the less a 91-96 (avoid 95-96 due extra weight) with basic mods can go as fast if not faster than an Na2 ////

Oscar

Last edited:
while shopping for NSX's i noticed that the 91 and 93 i drove were faster than my 208 whp S2k but not "much" faster ... then I drove my 97 .. that made me an NSX converted :D .. but never the less a 91-96 (avoid 95-96 due extra weight) with basic mods can go as fast if not faster than an Na2 ////

Oscar

Red 93 NA1 is by far the fastest. :biggrin:

Oscar

No need to avoid 95-96 models, with weight reduction and mods they will be as fast as the NA2 if not faster:wink:

No need to avoid 95-96 models, with weight reduction and mods they will be as fast as the NA2 if not faster:wink:

Yes I agree, it's a bit of more "extra" work though (which in many cases is more fun!) ....
Oscar

Back