lookin at buyin a nsx

Oh no! :eek:

It says it's a 2002 :rolleyes:

The answer is that it is a scam.

Go easy on him guys!

2002 Acura NSX, all alum. mid eng. sports car, silver, black. 3.0 liter 6 cyl., 5 spd. manual trans., superb acceleration and handling. Dealer maint., 214,000 mi., mostly highway and many more to go. A very good example of an extraordinary car at a great price. $13,900. Orrs Island, ME

Let's see, if you're really a "fan" you should know:
02 would be a 6 speed manual, a 3.2 liter, and if it has 214,000 miles, the dealer should have a lot of records, since the car is driven about 35,000 miles a year, if that was in Maine, even more extraordinary. Good luck to you in your search, don't start with that car, everyone here would just be too jealous of you!

Assuming the 2002 could be a type-o and could mean 1992. Even then it would be a really good deal for $13k for the mileage.

PLEASE do yourself a favor and spend some time reading on this site. You would then KNOW this was a scam.

WELCOME! :biggrin:

Obviously what's pictured and described is not a 2002 car, more like a 1992. Of course, even if it's a 92, it's a good price if it's actually been maintained with records. However, I'd be inclined to avoid it if they can't even get the ad information correct.

There are currently some really nice cars for sale in the classifieds here, especially the one in NJ that's been serviced by our own Larry B. Yeh, it's double the money but it's completely up to date on maintenance and looks like a really nicely done car (no, not mine and no affiliation).

Probably the best time ever to buy one because of the economy driving down prices and in some cases perhaps making for desperate sellers. Buy something nice, lower mileage and all maintenance done and you'll be thankful you did. Unlike a lot of cars, an poorly maintained NSX doesn't just nickel and dime you to death, it rapes your wallet.

Back