Look what I got in the mail! (pics)

I actually got them in the mail a few weeks ago, but hadn't had the chance to take a pic of them til today. Yeah yeah, the shoes are dirty gimme a break, I was outside throwin.

Fila has a partnership with Ferrari for 3 years. They make all the replica clothing line for ferrari gear, shirts, pit crew tee's, polo's, hat's, you get the idea. Pretty much everything else is that flamboyant look-at-me red. I wanted to support the Scuderia, but try to do it from the subtle approach. The shoes also fit terrific.

Attachments

• shoeside.jpg
    shoeside.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 316
Last edited:
8000RPM said:
Will I need Ferrari socks in order to get maximum traction out of those shoes?

You mean like these?

FF2910.gif

Also, if you get the Stradale Challenge version of those shoes it'll be a lot faster. But be warned, it comes without a sole, so the ride is pretty harsh.

Last edited:
Rubber Chicken said:
I actually got them in the mail a few weeks ago, but hadn't had the chance to take a pic of them til today. Yeah yeah, the shoes are dirty gimme a break, I was outside throwin.

Fila has a partnership with Ferrari for 3 years. They make all the replica clothing line for ferrari gear, shirts, pit crew tee's, polo's, hat's, you get the idea. Pretty much everything else is that flamboyant look-at-me red. I wanted to support the Scuderia, but try to do it from the subtle approach. The shoes also fit terrific.

HEY I WANT A PAIR IN SIZE 9

Re: Re: Look what I got in the mail! (pics)

MYNSX said:
HEY I WANT A PAIR IN SIZE 9

The one's I have are the 2003 model (hence F2003 of course). They come in either all red or all black.

SpeedGear.com sells em for about $120 here:

http://www.speedgear.com/orders/SGF...place=351&byteam=FF&selecttype=Team&curloop=9 (with a good range of sizes)

FF3660.gif

FF3661.gif

Last year's shoe also looks pretty good, but it only comes in one color scheme. Here's a pic of the F2002 shoe. There's a bit too much red in it for me, but I do like how they have a Carbon Kevlar insert.

They go for around $90 at SpeedGear.com:

http://www.speedgear.com/orders/SGF1_Detail_Listing.cfm?itemnumber=FF2650V&selecttype=Team&byteam=FF

(sizes ~7 and 11-13)

fr_replica_shoe_fp.jpg

sad to say that ferrari shops in asia don't do well at all. they have them at most major department stores with no customers. they got collections exclusive to the Asian market. i bet business would be better if they have them here instead.

Back