look at this

He is selling it as a parts car?

It looks like it was formally a parts car. Xparts car now? No parts left car?

For a second I thought I saw an intact glove compartment, then I noticed that it too was incomplete.

man... it hurts my eyes and my heart to see a NSX in that shape....

....even with the massive front impact damage...it's totally fuc&%$d up!!!!!

what a sad end .....

:frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

He is selling it as a parts car?

I'm guessing that he appears to be selling the VIN numbers, under the guise of "a parts car", complete with Federal sticker, secondary VIN and license plates.

Nice.

Too bad he doesn't mention the VIN number so we can make sure they don't show up on one of our members soon to be stolen NSX.

Drew

I bought parts from this car 2 weeks ago - a dash, the ECU and a couple of brackets. It still has a number of usable parts - depending on what you might need.

I'm looking at buying this A+ condition car. Can someone run the Carfax for me? :biggrin: :biggrin: :wink: :wink:

I'm looking at buying this A+ condition car. Can someone run the Carfax for me? :biggrin: :biggrin: :wink: :wink:

shows no sign of any major accidents or repairs...

on the BRIGHT side maybe the passenger window regulators are fine :wink:

and those white vinyl racing stripes are HOT:cool:

Wow is that thing is F.U.B.A.R. :frown:

I like how it's sitting up on a rim, great balancing job by the yard. And, what's up that funky roof rack. :rolleyes:

I looked at those pictures twice. I didn't see any "NSX Parts Car". I only saw "NSX Parts", or rather "NSX Parts of Parts". :smile:

Just reminded me of the the Mustang "elanor" at the end of GONE IN 60 Seconds where Nick Cage edelivers it to dealer-- "She's not that bad, a little bondo, some paint... what's she worth 80, 90 so you take 80 from..........."

poor poor X

i want to buy knuckles but affraid when i saw those pictures of NSX or how to say about this car :frown: :frown:

Back