Look at these, anyone know Russian?

Trev,
My wife is from Moscow. We went to the site, and from what she can gather, the site is a Russian auction house. The cars that are listed are primarily (if not exclusively) in Japan, and that the dealers selling them are letting this guy post the ads in hopes of drumming up some business in Russia. There are links for delivery to Russia, for example. Also, the prices that you see are the beginning prices for the auctions. When they end, or how to bid -- we didn't get to that. I kind of lost interest. How did you stumble on to this?
Jesse

English Version

2foxy-abby: it's wrong! all of this cars have been sold at japanese auctions, and all prices are finish prices!

There is an English version here: http://english.auto.vl.ru/auctions/

Note that all of these used cars have already been sold. We don't sell these cars, we are not car importers or exporters, and we give you these stats only for information about Japan car prices.

steveny said:
The Honda NSX was available in 1990?
Yes.

The NSX went on sale worldwide in late summer 1990. In the United States, even the cars sold in 1990 were designated as 1991 model year cars. In some other markets, including Japan, the first cars sold were designated as 1990 model year cars.

I guess I have to tell my wife to work on her russian. She only lived there for 27 years for christ sake. Fraggle -- did these cars make it to russia, or are they in Japan? I've been to Moscow 4 times, and all I ever see is a flood of Benz 600 and BMW 7 series.
jesse

Back