Long Island, March 14th: 2010 F1 Bahrain Grand Prix Viewing Party

Very good season preview...

Winding Road | List: 2010 Formula 1 Preview

898078670-345210122010__jpg_667x667_q100.jpg

Just a reminder to RSVP in the next 24 hours or so if you plan to come to this event. I look forward to seeing some of you there!

Thanks.

See you on Sunday!...

A few final things as Sunday morning nears:

1) Don't forget to change your clocks Saturday night ("Spring ahead")!

2) Small chance of showers on Sunday; the event will, of course, be rain or shine.

3) For a good preview of this year's top F1 drivers (including the return of Schumacher), check out:
http://www.windingroad.com/articles/...=Nextscreen#10

4) Please come with your own exotics/sportscars if the weather permits.

5) We expect about 75 cars and there are only about half as many parking spots immediately around Autosport Design's facility. Therefore, in an effort to allow people to easily see everyone's sportscars, please park according to the following diagram: <!-- attachments -->

Attachments

• Parking Map Temp.jpg
    Parking Map Temp.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 17
NSX Pilot, Frank, Rich, King Kong, etc.,

I hope that you all are still planning on coming...

If so, is it possible that you'll have a passenger seat available? I have a driving buddy who's Porsche Turbo was rear-ended last week and while he would like to come, he needs a ride. He lives right next to the Midtown Tunnel so if you're coming from New Jersey it would be an easy pick-up.

Let me know...

Thanks,

Hilly

Despite the rain and the time-change, about 50 people made it out this morning! It was good food, a good race (congratulations to Team Ferrari, and go Team Lotus!), and good company.
clap.gif

We look forward to your participating in other upcoming events with Autosport Designs and Lotus Motorcars of Long Island including the May 1st "Run Out East VIII" (details soon).

In the meantime, please enjoy the picture gallery from today's event...

Picasa Web Albums - 11664320893042106... - F1 Breakfast ...

Attachments

• Picture 023.jpg
    Picture 023.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 23
Back