• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lone Eagle Trading from eBay

Tamoske

Suspended
LONE EAGLE TRADING FROM EBAY-BEWARE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad:
i bought nsx lambo kits and payed 1200$ with shiping ,but when they arrived i was very mad because they send me THE wrong ONE'S "universal" and they dont fit to nsx!!(the funniest thing that my friend that live in usa talked to them and they said him that 100% it would fit) but in the end they talled to us --sorry it's NOT our folk send to exchange department so we could exchange or return money.so i had to wait for 3 months and nothing no calls nothing then somehow my friend cought them in their office and tallked about this sittuation and what do you think --he said now its not his troubles and we could go to the COURT BUT HE MENTIONED AS IM IN EUROPE IM NOT GOING TO BE IN USA AND THIS CASE WOULD BE CLOSED:mad: SO FINAL THING HE RETURN SOMEHOW 1000$ AND THAT WAS THE END -200$ AND A LOT OF FAIST OF TIME!!
SO DON'T BE FULLED BE THOSE PERSONS LIKE I WAS
ITS ONLY ADVISE IF WE HAD THIS THREAD WE MUT EXCHANGE MINDS ABOUT SOME COMPANIES AND PEOPLE THAT BEGAN TO CHEAT!!!!:mad:

Back