londonderry - red nsx on rte 102

who was that i saw today? almost looked like rich hutte in the passenger seat :) (though i only caught a glimpse as i went by in the other direction).

damn! i knew i should have turned around :). i was working in nashua yesterday and had to drop a coworker off in londonderry on my way home (the very long way home).

RichH said:
Rob,

That was Jon Victor he lives in Londonderry. It was me in passenger seat. We were heading to the Cafe Theresa for Margireta (sp).

Rich

Hey Rich,

There was this show on SPEED channel called Sports Car Revolution with a host that looked and sounded just like you! The first time I saw it I thought it was you!:D I believe the show originates from Canada. The slot time was Tuesday with Tuner Transformation at 7PM (EST) followed by Sports Car Revolution at 7:30PM. It appears that the Sports Car Revolution has now been replaced with a NOPI show at 7:30.

Also, Last Comic Standing had this guy named Ant (was recently voted off) who is also from Londonderry, NH.

Ciao...

Miléc

RichH said:
Hey Miled,

I have seen the show once , but not the look a like.

Never heard of this Ant dude.

LOL!!!

What are you doing up so early?

F1 practice starts at 8AM on SPEED - going to watch it now...

Ciao,

Miléd

you need to get yourself a TiVo and stay in bed. in fact, you can hack your tivo so you can watch it on a pc, perhaps in bed :).

robr said:
you need to get yourself a TiVo and stay in bed. in fact, you can hack your tivo so you can watch it on a pc, perhaps in bed :).

Actually, it was qualifying and not practice that was on this morning. Hack is a word you should not be using at all!:D

hey rich, is jon on this board? i don't see any registration for him... saw him again this morning (i think) heading east on 111 around 8am. i stayed in windham last night and was on my way to work in nashua.

RichH said:
Hey Rob,

I believe he has little interest in the board. Call me if you are in the area.

RCH

not a computer guy or just doesnt like our virtual company :). i'm sort of in the area all the time, i'm working in nashua almost every day but go down 3 to 495 to go home. sucks, with my whole probation thing, i cant even take a chance to have one beer after work.

Back