Local NSX Parts For Sale Thread

Are in in CA? Because in most other areas that would be meaningless. I see another "local" car once a year and I'm in a major city.

Drat, okay. I'll close the thread if I can.
TX, but any item that does come up for sale locally is so much more appealing. Both to my impatience and thriftiness.

Nope, I can't close threads myself. Mod please lock this.

How about if the thread only contains links to the FS thread (in the FS forum)?

Nothing specific in particular. Would just like the option to be able to see all local parts. :)

For example: I was set on getting a Wings West front lip, but I happened to see Top Speed (local) selling a used Shine GT front lip for $165, less than half of what the Wings West lip would cost (excluding shipping). I sprung for it because it was such a great deal.
The fact that I cracked the lip in 4 days due to being too low is entirely beside the point. :P

Last edited:
I would love to advertise in the local regional forums. Theres been several times I wanted to sell but refused to ship. I have a hood to sell but won't ship. Larger items can be a PITA. :frown:

If you could do a search by location like said above, but a section for each location would only be good where a lot of NSX owners are. (California...)

Back