Local News Exotic Drivers Beware

so maybe this is bad but....

so maybe this is the wrong comment:redface: but where can i view some clips or get a copy:biggrin: i think that would be totally awesome to watch:biggrin: , but probably not do.

i remember in germany when i lived there they had a cannonball run while i was there....sick as hell to watch:eek: FRIGGIN AWESOME:biggrin: curious to see their version:wink:

Re: so maybe this is bad but....

btcog82 said:
so maybe this is the wrong comment:redface: but where can i view some clips or get a copy:biggrin: i think that would be totally awesome to watch:biggrin: , but probably not do.

i remember in germany when i lived there they had a cannonball run while i was there....sick as hell to watch:eek: FRIGGIN AWESOME:biggrin: curious to see their version:wink:

http://beyondthequarter.com/

Oh my god!! I can't believe he made it to Prime time. :eek: :eek: Go Rob!! I think he has footage somewhere of me racing his vette up Rt.4

the world of car enthusiasts is small...

pimpin70xk.jpg
Yo Bailey...! :cool:

girl.jpg

Re: the world of car enthusiasts is small...

Osiris_x11 said:
pimpin70xk.jpg
Yo Bailey...! :cool:

girl.jpg

I dont remember posting any of those pics there but I see two pics of my car in the members section. There is also a short clip where they show my car in each trailor.

Dan Ciesniewski said:
thats not Rob of Ferrari Chat is it?

yep:biggrin:

The Kid said:
yep:biggrin:

SWEET! :D I had no idea he was only 25 :eek:
that DVD is gonna ROCK!!
cant wait to see the dicussions that go on over there soon!!:smile:

Dan Ciesniewski said:
thats not Rob of Ferrari Chat is it?

Theres lots of Robs on Fchat but if you visit the tri state forum there is where you will see most of his posts and current topics on this. This all began when Inside Edition interviewed him about his first two Dvd's and then turned the segment into " Super Speeders "

Back