Local Auto Show

There was a car show in Town on Saturday in the park across from my house so I figured I would drive the NSX down there and enter it rather than just walk around to check out the other cars. After a couple of phone calls, Roger and Bailey dropped by to enjoy the great weather and show off the NSX in the foreign/exotic class. Here are some shots:

http://photography.robertondrovic.com/gallery/218995/1/8463647

Bailey (Acura Nsx Pilot)
8467049-L.jpg

Roger (RPM217)
8466756-L.jpg

Yours truly
8463722-L.jpg

Last edited:
Excellent photos. Do I need to contract for a shot at the Glen? It will be my first time on the track and I want a truly high quality image out of one of the turns.

Thanks for the photos and it looks like it was a perfect day for a car show ! :D :D

beautiful cars, makes me want an even bigger garage (and a better paying job to buy more of these classic beauties)

Larry Bastanza said:
Bob,

Damn, those wheels are clean :D :D :D :D

LarryB

Larry, if you're talking about Bob's car, the studs are real clean on one wheel too!!! Much more so than the others!!! If you're talking about my wheels, than one wheel is more marked up than the others (not just rash), and if you're talking about Bailey's wheels, well, let's not go there!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Back