Little update on Zero-Cool NSX.

Hopefully I'll have some cool this time...Have not done much to it..
More DOWNFORCE parts haha!:
-DF CF LIP
-DF rear valance
-DF CF rear diffuser(YES! I have already scrapped the fins)
-Wilwood BBK front
-13" rotors rear
-and a few small parts.....
better pics soon...

DSC01397.JPG

DSC01398.JPG

DSC01385.JPG

DSC01401.JPG

DSC01392.JPG

DSC01394.JPG

Last edited:
Beautiful watch out with that carbon chin spoiler delicate. What kinda of wheels are those and the offset?

:smile:

Well done! However, I think that ARC will look a lot better on the Imola Orange than the Red!

Cool mods. Now get that 02R rear spoiler and maybe ask DF to make CF targa top. Btw is the door panel for Stacy's sideskirt identical to the oem 02? Looks concave to me.

Cool mods. Now get that 02R rear spoiler and maybe ask DF to make CF targa top. Btw is the door panel for Stacy's sideskirt identical to the oem 02? Looks concave to me.

---------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for the kind words..those are DownForce SS..the door piece are Concave..I didn't like it at first, but I do now..

BTW..I do have DF CF NSX-R wing...and a few other style as well...just ATM I like OEM best..hehe

looks great I like it.

is it me or are the side skirts color matching a bit off?

Aaron the DF rear diffuser is OFF THE CHAIN! Sorry you scraped it already:frown: Guess my lowered track suspension would be filing and sanding one on a daily basis:biggrin:

What 13" rear rotors are those? Car is top notch just like the owner!

Is your diffuser carbon or FRP. Has anyone done a weight comparison on the two? Sorry about jacking your thread, but everytime I look at the back of your car I'm like:eek:

Aaron the DF rear diffuser is OFF THE CHAIN! Sorry you scraped it already:frown: Guess my lowered track suspension would be filing and sanding one on a daily basis:biggrin:

What 13" rear rotors are those? Car is top notch just like the owner!

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey, Perry..thx for your kind word coming from U mean ALOT :)..YUP! I love those DF diffuser, but get in and out the drive alway a pain in the %$@. those are Wilwood rotors...front and back..well, that I was told anyway..lol

Back