Limerock ALMS race July 1-4 anyone?

Dennis,
Count me in. I live in Sharon (10 minutes from the track), so if you need anything, or want to get away for dinner, drinks, etc -- look me up.
Jesse

I will be there with my wife and youngest son - we plan on arriving late Sunday and watching the race on monday. See you all there maybe? I may break out the fancy NSX wardrobe that Rich H. sells ... :smile:

What time do you all want to meet and where? Sylvia and I will be coming from Rennselaer, NY, so let's not make too early. The ALMS race starts at 2:30 or 3:00. Will someone have their cell phone? PM me with the number.

My wallet fell out of my pocket down in Old Lyme on Sun, so I got to drive the 4 hour round-trip again today. Luckily a convenient store cleck found it and saved me a trip to the DMV. Atleast I got to spend some time with my NSX. Hopefully Bob got some pictures to show Joe and I what we missed out on.
Jesse

Hi Jesse;

Sorry I missed you and your lovely other half.. Was a great day my son came up w/ me.. stopped for an ice cream at Mohawk 4 corners and saw my
Viper friend on his brand new 180hp Suz Hyabusa he put down a 50 ft. streek
of rubber heading south on rt 202..

see ya soon - keep in touch - Clem :smile: :smile:

Photos will be up shortly.

Here is a teaser for now.

27120089-L-1.jpg

Dennis in SE PA said:
Damn! I was there but did not run into any of you, and I don't have your numbers in my new phone. Ah, well see you Tuesday July 19th I guess.
I was there on Saturday. Who was the Kaiser Silver NSX (with black HRE wheels) parked by the Chevette :biggrin: museum they had going on the lawn? Was that you Yong?

RSO 34 said:
As always Bob, your pictures are amazing!

Sunday was awesome - Didn't see any NSX'rs, but I did get to check out a Panoz Convertable from a guy from NJ, saw my NSX hat and T-shirt and said he always wanted an NSX. I took him up on his offer to show me his car ...:biggrin: , all carbon fiber with a 4.6 ltr Ford engine --- :eek: - was cool looking though, the Maserati is real nice - I liked this picture..

Back