Liftcontrol=Shiftright2...........Here are a few pictures

DAMN!
that is clean just perfect :)

That looks like a gt2, and I am sure your still it. The only way your going to catch him is if he runs out of gas. Nice pics. :cool:

Actually, it was a GT3! It looked good but my/our NSX looks better.

The NSX looks like a ground level jet fighter. It looks beautiful from all sides and angles. I cannot stop looking at it. Late last night I just went into the garage and just sat in it after staring at it for a long time. I love the short hood, the long rear and the F16 canopy. I love the sturdy positive throws of the shifter and the growl of the engine, the screaming at high rpm and the howling when the gas is let up.

I actually washed the garage before I went to get the car. My wife thought I had gone over the deep end. I have owned dozens of cars. I have never owned one that owned me like this. I love this car.

Re: Actually, it was a GT3! It looked good but my/our NSX looks better.

shiftright2 said:
I actually washed the garage before I went to get the car. My wife thought I had gone over the deep end. I have owned dozens of cars. I have never owned one that owned me like this. I love this car.

Welcome to the club (and obsession :) ) .

Your NSX looks great. Very nice finish !!

I think you're a bonafide addict now.
Seems to me that most NSX-drivers and owners here on prime have had a period they went out at any time of day just to look at their car or just take it out for a drive.
After more than a year of ownership and more than 25000 miles I still take her out for a drive just for the pleasure of driving it.

Give you an example:
Last night around 00:00 hours I was thinking that the engine bay looked a bit dirty. So I went down to the garage with a towel and some soapy water and cleaned up the engine-bay a bit. Then, I just had so sit in the car for a minute or two to let it sink in ;)

You see? You wife doesn't have to worry about it and neither should you. That kind of behaviour seems to be standard and perfectly normal for a NSX-owner.

Florida Humidity

Don't you just love that Florida Humidity!!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid71/pb0ec0ce61bc3108be469cf7310943c98/fb8cc5d6.jpg

Pictures like this are very common if you take your camera outside after being in the AC. You actually have to leave your camera out for awile to heat up to the outside temp.

"I actually washed the garage before I went to get the car."

Anyway, beautiful ride. I can tell already she's in GOOD hands!

Congrats again and I was listening for those "honks" while passing thru Tampa :-)

Back