Licenses plate on Vette

Re: oh yeah!!

blackcat said:
I raced a c5 and he read my plates.......... SEEE YAH

Stock C5 can't beat a NSX at all. I have got two down already.

Yeah, let's not. I just didn't meet too many cool Vette owners like you. It feels like there is a bit of a hatred there, not like somoone I can discuss thing about the NSX or the Vette.

We all know that your modified Vette is fast as hell!

I have never been a fan of putting a license plate on your car that instigates a race or conflict with someone....plates like 'SEE YAH' and others are asking for a fight. :D

No offense to anyone, but it has been my contention that personalized liscense plates are really cheesy. 95% of the girls that I have talked to have said the same thing and see it as a complete turn off.

jlindy said:
No offense to anyone, but it has been my contention that personalized liscense plates are really cheesy. 95% of the girls that I have talked to have said the same thing and see it as a complete turn off.

I kind of felt the same way, but when you realize that the extra $$ paid for the custom plates goes to a worthy cause, it's a donation with a bonus. For instance: Proceeds from the sales and renewal of the Kids License Plate are deposited in the Child Health and Safety Fund to assist in child care licensing and safety reforms.

Besides, if a girl (or anyone for that matter) is turned off by my licenses plate, I could care less. Sour grapes to them.

Would I tick you guys off with the plate on my NSX?

fa8b1fc8.jpg

;)

Back